Orthodontics is the greatest profession in the world. I couldn’t imagine doing anything else! I use my education and hands-on training to the best of my abilities to give patients the best results possible. I do whatever it takes to make my patients completely happy with their treatment and strive to achieve perfection!
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in biology – University of South Florida-Tampa, 1995
- Bachelor of Arts in science education – University of South Florida-Tampa, 1996
- Master of Science in oral biology – University of Louisville, 2001
- Doctorate of Medical Dentistry – University of Louisville, 2001
- Ph.D. in biomedical sciences – University of Florida-Gainesville, 2006
- Certificate in orthodontics – University of Florida-Gainesville, 2006
Continuing education is the best way I can ensure my patients receive the most effective care. I keep up to date on the newest technologies, such as Invisalign®, Damon® Smile, and Insignia™, throughout the year. I am also a member of several professional associations, which gives me the chance to share ideas with other dental and orthodontic professionals.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- West Coast Dental Association
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
- Pinellas County Dental Association
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Dental Association
Honors and Awards
During my years in dental and orthodontic school, I was honored to receive numerous awards, including admission into the Phi Delta Honor Society, the Delphi Society, and the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society. I was also awarded the Outstanding Leadership and Academic Excellence Award by the American Association of Women Dentists.
Outside the Office
I am a native of St. Petersburg, and have lived in Seminole since 2006. My husband Gabriel and I have two children, George and Dominique. When I’m not in the office, I can be found spending time with my family and traveling.