Working as an orthodontist has been a true blessing in my life. I can hardly call my profession as an orthodontist “work,” because I thoroughly enjoy creating beautiful smiles on a daily basis!
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science – Jacksonville University, 1987
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Florida-Gainesville, 1991
- Certificate in orthodontics – University of Florida-Gainesville, 1994
Staying on top of the latest innovations in orthodontics through continuing education ensures my patients get the best available care. My dedicated team and I regularly attend seminars such as the Damon Forum and the Invisalign Ortho Summit. By providing state-of-the-art orthodontic appliances, I can give my patients a broad, beautiful smile with little discomfort in the quickest possible treatment time.
In addition to staying up to date with continuing education, I am also an active member of several professional organizations, which enable me to be involved with the greater dental and orthodontic communities.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Dental Association
- Pinellas County Dental Association, past president
- West Coast Dental Association
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
Awards and Recognition
I am honored to have been published in the American Journal of Orthodontics and chosen as a “Top Dentist” in Tampa Bay Magazine. Invisalign® has recognized our office as among the Top 1% of Invisalign® Premier Elite Providers in the country! This allows me to offer my patients this effective and aesthetic option to improve their smile.
Outside the Office
I am a native of Baltimore, Maryland, and have called St. Petersburg my home for over 40 years. My wife Tammy and I have two children, Brandon and Haley, and two dogs named Oreo and Lucy. When I have free time, I enjoy stand-up paddleboarding with my dogs and wife, watching my daughter dance, and going fishing with my son.